[Handmade garlic chili sauce practice]_How to do _ Practice Daquan
Nowadays, many people will inevitably not want to eat because of the hot weather. At this time, you can prepare some garlic chili sauce. The resulting food is not only high in nutritional value, rich in taste, but also unique in flavor.Cocoa does n’t know how to make it. In fact, everyone can learn the manual method of garlic chili sauce. Not only can you learn at home, you can make it more delicious.
Method 1 The general processing techniques are as follows: 1. Raw materials: garlic, fresh or air-dried red pepper, thickener, salt, etc.
2. Raw material processing: peel and mash fresh garlic.
Fresh red peppers are washed and beaten into pulp, and can be beaten with garlic, the proportion of which varies depending on the taste of each place.
If you like garlic, add more garlic, and if you like spicy, use chili.
The ratio of garlic to red pepper is generally 1: 1 or 0.
After 5: 1 mixing and pulverizing, heat treatment is required.
3, heating and concentration: Carrageenan can be used as a thickener 1?
2%, or 0.
1% sodium alginate, in which sodium alginate is to be soaked in five times water and heated to low temperature to form a uniform colloid.
If it is carrageenan, it can be directly added to garlic chili sauce and heated to boil because it is powdery. Sodium alginate must be uniformly colloidal before being mixed with garlic chili leaves. Add 4?
5% common salt, 0.
3% cyclamate, 0.
05% potassium sorbate, mix and heat until it boils into a sauce, and then bottle.
4, bottling: 200 grams of four-rotation glass bottles.
Be careful not to contaminate the bottle mouth when bottling, the bottle mouth and the top of the raw material are about 0.
1 cm distance.
Add 2 to the ingredients after bottling?
3 mm thick sesame oil, then capped and sealed.
5, sterilization: heated in 100 ℃ boiling water for 15?
6. Cooling: Use stepwise cooling method, and then get the finished product.
Method 2: Ingredients: 150g red pepper, ingredients, white vinegar, salt, sugar, tomatoes, and tomatoesJuice 6, pour into the wok, add white vinegar, salt and sugar, boil and boil, then change to low heat and cook slowly 7, cook to a thicker state.： Sweet sugar, refined salt, sweet noodle sauce, white vinegar, vegetable oil. Method: 1. Wash the red peppers and put on the pot. Steam for 5 minutes after boiling.
2. After the steamed peppers are allowed to air dry, finely chop them with a knife.
3. After the garlic is peeled, use a knife to chop it and chop it into garlic.
4. Add an appropriate amount of vegetable oil to the pot. After the oil is hot, add a tablespoon of sweet noodle sauce and fry over low heat.
5. Add a tablespoon of sugar and fry evenly.
6. Pour 50 grams of white vinegar (use brewed white vinegar, blending white vinegar is not recommended) and stir well.
7, pour the chopped peppers and stir fry over low heat.
8, add a small amount of refined salt when the hot sauce is thick and sticky.
9. Turn off the heat, stir in the garlic and stir-fry evenly. If you don’t like the garlic flavor, you can add less garlic or stir-fry for a few minutes before turning off the heat.